Forex Demo: Free Trading Account
Before entering the forex market, it can be a good idea to trade using a free demo account. This way you will have experience of the market and of a trading platform which will allow you to make the most of it. This is especially useful for beginner traders but can also be of benefit to those with experience in other markets who would like to demo forex before diversifying their portfolios. Please note that orders placed on the demo account are completed within the demo server environment and orders do not go to the bank and liquidity providers for execution, therefore, the fill price does not take into consideration any possible negative or positive slippage that may occur in a live trading environment. The demo account does display the commission fee that is charged on the transaction but should you hold positions past the trading day session, the demo does not display the swap debit or credits that are applied to a live trading account.
Your Free Demo Account from ATC BrokersWhen you choose our free trial, forex can be traded in a demo setting that will allow you to get a feel for the market and of our trading platform. This is a completely free demo account offered by us to ensure that traders are comfortable with forex trading before entering the market and making live trades. The benefits include:
- High liquidity, with large amounts of trading constantly taking place.
- Near-continuous trading, with the market being worldwide and trading all day during the working week.
- The opportunity to use leverage, which can allow you to make more money on the market than you have in your account.
- Trade short or long, allowing you to benefit from price falls as well as increases.
The risks involved in the forex marketAs there are advantages in trading in the forex market, there are equally as much risk involved. Similar to any type of trading, risk capital should always be utilized for investment. As the forex market is a highly volatile product, loss of capital can be incurred exponentially depending on market conditions. Negative slippage can be incurred during volatile market conditions, which will execute your order with a less favorable entry or exit price. On Sunday’s, market gaps can occur due to economical events around the world, these gaps may cause your account to obtain large losses and/or may leave your account balance in a negative state. Always take into consideration your financial circumstances and your risk appetite prior to establishing a forex trading account.
A Powerful Trading PlatformYour free demo account will give you the chance to use our intuitive and powerful platform, consisting of the MetaTrader 4 platform with our MT Pro software. This provides a number of features which will allow you to make the most of the forex market. These include:
- A variety of report types,, which can enable you to analyze the forex market and develop powerful strategies.
- A truly user-friendly interface, which puts everything from market orders to trailing stops at your fingertips.
- Expert Advisor integration, allowing you to import EA signals for executing orders and giving you the option to trade hands-free.
Experienced traders can also benefit from opening a forex trading demo account. Along with the reasons above there are a few other more relevant advantages:
- Demo scenarios are based on real time forex pricing, which means more experienced traders can test their forex strategies efficiently and in a realistic environment.
- Changing market environments are present with a forex trading demo account, helping traders learn how to best adapt in certain situations.
- Many of the features and tools included with a live demo account are included, so you can practice using stop-losses, charting tools and more, as you would when executing currency exchanges for real.
Set Up a Forex Demo AccountSetting up a free forex demo account with ATC Brokers is quick and easy. Head to the demo request page and fill out the form and login details for your forex trading demo account will be sent to the email address provided.
The only details you need to enter are:
- Platform choice
- Country of Residence